Wednesday 25 January 2023

How I made my way to who I am today

Warning: Some letters forming words are deliberately deleted to retain confidentiality. If language is not what you know, better learn yourself. If someone can translate to Sinhala, I am more than happy to revise and publish in Sinhala language. Actually I am exploring the possibility to write future articles in English to protect and preserve my knowledge as there are no Sinhala at this stage.


It is interesting to tell the life story of someone who had no trust in Horoscope or anything uniquely oriental like many people produced by Sri Lankan education system and also as someone who swallowed the western ideals in whole, making a u-turn lately. It is nothing strange or unusual about being what I was, considering the fact that a child born into a community absorbs the values of the surrounding environment as the basis of upbringing. The best example is the language that we speak as our mother tongue. During my early childhood, I had no knowledge of English and pronounced some English words just the way people pronounced in my village. One such memorable pronunciation was rise instead of size, which was corrected by a friend of mine who was studying at Richmond college, Galle. An ex-military officer who came as English teacher, Mr. Gunawardena, had a profound influence in my life as he gave me the military discipline, I being the leader of school cadet-like team, and also my knowledge of English that came free. With my life at Richmond college, Galle, and University of Peradeniya, I had turned into a fully grown western stooge who embraced everything western and had little respect for local values. Indeed, it was the norm that people looked down upon local values as inferior.

As a professional engineer with western attire, I used only English for communication during work. Interestingly I too followed the norm of filling forms typed in Sinhala in English language. Though I had heard many stuff during my village life that I found very valuable in my later life, never cared for during my normal life. Like many trouser wearing, English speaking, high profile employees fluent in English, I was a typical Sri Lankan too busy with my professional work and had little or no social engagements with the community. How aloof I was with local values still baffles me. In essence, there was no pretensions in my behaviour, but was quite a natural person in the way I saw the world from a point of western values.

However I was a devoted so-called Buddhist who was in charity and even my marriage had this influence to say the least. I had no interest in horoscopes though I kept reading on it and people were reading my horoscope. My mother was overprotective and took me to temples and devalas and participated in all types of blessings. In my childhood, I loved to see thovil and my mother was my guardian who took me to such places. However I had no physical attachment to any of these during that time. Then came the 88-89 terror period that made me sick of Sinhala community or so, that made my migration to Australia. Indeed I despised so-called Sinhalese for the killing of young put on barbecues. My departure was aided and abetted by my deputy, a Dravidian who I realised later was after my position. Unfortunately, he never had the protection I gave him and had resigned in a short time later from his position who originally joined with the patronage of JRJ.

In Australia, I ended up in Melbourne, the worst place in my opinion, and was hopelessly trying to find a job as an engineer. Within three months, I realised that I left daughter to live with her mother, I mean if Sri Lanka was bad, then Australia was much worse. Then Australian colony was in recession, which means the time employers shedding employees like chicken for slaughter to stay in business. As well, I was asked whether I had Australian qualifications that I did not understand at the time. If asked today, I would ask to f... off. However, I never had any good thoughts about killers, the Sinhalese. After trying to find a job, I decided to do some higher studies and joined Monash University, Clayton campus. My aim was to do the two-year course in one year. I completed the coursework part of eleven subjects (only nine required) within the year though an academic advised against it. Then I choose Control Systems as my area of interest originally conceived during my time at Peradeniya. It was at a dead end and none was doing any research simply because there is nothing more left to discover. I had to find myself the topic as Prof Dransfield, my supervisor, could not offer one. After trying different ideas that seemed to have done by someone somewhere in the world according to my supervisor, I realised that they were just gamblers and had no real approach to controlling systems. Then I proposed a brand new way of doing control, later became known by the name "Feed-forward Control", a term coined by me, taking three years of my life to explain to the supervisor who finally admitted to be stupid. Meantime a moron who lectured about corrosion started with the argument that oxygen was essential for the corrosion process and ended up in a particular type of corrosion saying that oxygen inhibits corrosion. Over time my trust in western values and knowledge disappeared and the truth was realised.

My ambition was to create robots better than humans and succeeded in that. During the process I worked out that t... fundamental abilities were required to have such a perfect robot to be operational in real time like humans. Then I incorporated the self reproduction by robots and organizing all robots to do different functions within the whole system of operations. This required a v..... body to accommodate change and a f....xed. body that is required to retain the p.....ution. In the end, to keep all within a single system, a s..... robot with all the details of a....ll robots had to be integrated to keep system functional in the virtual mode. The materials used were not real materials, but artificially invented stuff with defined properties. Since it took three years to unsuccessfully communicate my findings, I did not see English as  the perfect language for communication. Thus I had to create a unique language of characters and words that carry a sing.......e meaning for each. The rules and words were defined. This language was far beyond human faculties and meant only for machines. In essence, it was like having all sorts of se..ors working together. Though I had corrected the Sinhala grammar of my First class Peradeniya Sinhala Graduate teacher in year 9, I never bothered about Sinhala language later as it played no role in my career. But this exercise of inventing a language opened up my memories about Sinhala Language, a treasure trove of everything beautifully and naturally embedded into words. The description of true nature is in Sinhala words that opened up my desire to find origin of knowledge that makes us different from all other types of animals.

While searching for the origin finally I ended up with a single person within Sinhala community as responsible for all the knowledge that we use in our daily life. So I focused more on stuff that I heard from my childhood that naturally came to surface and I realised that they had knowledge many ages ago that I found now in my effort to build the perfect robots and to see the origin of knowledge. In fact those ten fundamental abilities are the same as what I heard in Sinhala when reading dasa bala and horoscope. So, I was tempted to reconnect with my memory and came to realise that what I was doing was reinventing knowledge that already existed in Sinhala words through the western approach. Robots need l....ng and ga.....r knowledge to function.Then I realised what different life forms does and figured out that the topmost group was Sinhala ethnic group who have gathered all the learning from different forms of ....., but not the scum called Sinhala in Sri Lanka today, who I found later like dysfunctional robots lacking basic knowledge to be operational. They are truly beggars depending on others for ages who are incorrigible no matter how hard we try to change them.

When I realised that human knowledge originated within this Sinhala community and its alien nature, I engaged with the Sri Lankan community over the internet. But the scum I met never match my requirements to be Sinhala. I kept looking for them until recently to find that they are not around in human form. It is no wonder as I found claims that they can choose the time of birth. Who does want to be born when things are going to be very bad.

During my search for knowledge, I looked for understanding different cultures, languages and ways of life within humanity as well as among animals. Being in Australia, it offered much greater access to documentaries on nature and ethnic groups. When it comes to concepts life god, and truth about us, I found only exclusive Sinhala claims to be true. All other claims had twists and unreal elements suggesting that they had no clue of what they say. I felt lucky to be born in the remote place I was born, since it was a place not contaminated by beggars migrated via India and by ships, largely concentrated around cities. So the interesting claims that only one can be Budha always born in that island and gods are only born in that island were found to be true. It is quite simple to assert this claim if you know what the ways of living in other ethnic groups are. But all these disappeared from public knowledge due to influx and spread of migrant beggars and modern media leading to falsehoods propagated by Indian origin migrants who dominate the government after 1948. The late propagation of Indian Budha becomes a great lie if any one with ability to choose to be Hindu, as they drink cow urine as Amurtha.

Though all Sinhala heritage is suppressed in Sri Lanka, there were many valuable resources among English community that helped verify my findings.True Sinhala were believers of a four-form god still retained by pseudo Sinhala Indian origin beggars in their temples. When I worked on finding what god meant, I realised that Sinhala were referring to someone born among them according to an unusual pattern in time in for forms. So the most powerful being, the Almighty God or Dasa Baladaari God more precisely, was born as Sinhala. They had the best knowledge of God and claims such as Dasa Baladaari actully represent the true nature of life as it is. Additionally, the fruits that offered to god was truly his favourites which I also liked to eat. By the way, I loved eating Kevum so much, my mother made a lot to feast. She also made food that is known among Sinhala as God preferred way of eating. At present, these are lost among community due to influence of immigrants.

In my approach to find the origin of knowledge, I used the c....ison technique, I mean I figure out the problem, and then find the t... answer through the nature, only way to find the absolute truth, and then pitch myself with the claims of those who claim to be experts. When they fail in the pl... of nature, I reject them. All the claims in the western and eastern realms about what is all about life failed when they are tested with the evidence offered by nature. One such most stupid idea was the evolution theory. I have made public short notes of many of my findings via internet from time to time.

One of the most important twists of my life occurred when I realised that none was even near me in what I know. My awareness of Sinhala anavaki that a Diyasena was to be born to rebuild their nation with such precious data came to my mind when I could not find anyone to challenge. By this time I could not prove wrong any of the Sinhala wisdom and wondered why and how such a precious claim could have gone wrong. So I went back and searched for a person born according to the original claim. Though I was born on the same day and time after an exact year, I expected to find someone who I could be pitched to find the original person that produced knowledge. It was a failure. During this search, I came to realise that people used English calendar and that year begins at a different date in Sinhala calendar. When that was realised, I ended finding myself to be the person Sinhala were referring to. During my work on robotics, I had figured out what exactly the master robot should be. When it applies to Sinhala claim, it is like I can control all aspects of life and the environment that support the life to ensure continuity, it is a huge claim. I was not sure of accepting me as the person without questions though my elder brothers said that I was the one in unison when I raised the issue.

Now it is a new challenge to test myself to fit into this character. I kept doing all the tests to verify with the final test on an exclusive ability of such an entity. I did not bother about the timing. However it happened to be the dawn of Sinhala New Year 2012. It was very successful and confirmed my true being, resolving a life long issue of me being different to all others I met in my life. Then I woke up to saying in the words of Mayan Anavaki and started doing things to perform my real ambitions. From that time onward, I have been on the path revealing myself and leading to my goal in my own way. I will soon realise the fruits of my effort and keep working hard to build a system that support original intentions of life.

Meanwhile, I find a lot of characters trying to walk into my position, with little or no knowledge of what it really means. They are the worst of beggars you can find, who spent ages of living life as beggars, deceiving people and pretending to be what they are not even knowing in full. Only desire they carry is to impersonate and hoodwink people, especially vulnerable women to exploit them. Among them are so-called vedaas, conductors, astrologers, etc. coming from the lowest rung of the society. When shame and respectability does not form a part of character, there is no limit to what they can be, a modern day issue among many others that will be resolved. Some even believe in imaginary ways to do things and do not realise that world is dominated by English, who I came to know very well. without beating them, no one can go beyond their domination. I hope this will help those stupid individuals who arrogantly believe that they are more English than English and pretend to be at the top of the world. I am certain that they will end up at the bottom rung in the coming future. Those who acquire knowledge in the best possible way at the best of time always remain at the top. I wish everyone strives to be at the top. If you are beaten, it is over and you will be back to where you began. It is the true form of life.You always can repeat as long as you want, but never succeed through false means. Be Aware.

The focus of my article in English is to address those like me who sought the achievements established by world-dominating English culture, now living in English colonies or other countries and within Sri Lanka. If you have excelled in English inspired Chora Technology and find that it has no answers to issues of life or it is too mundane to be part of, an essential element of learning to reach the higher levels, you are advised to follow my path. The next stage is to be set for Achora Technology that represents the living nature around us. Though I wrote in Sinhala language for the benefit of future Sinhala generations, considering the status of Sinhala in the beggar dominated Sri Lanka, it has become the heritage of low life who have no clue about the language or the meaning of words. Unfortunately, language of god has become the carpet that dogs shit, I mean mixing with foreign words and myths not knowing any Sinhala meaning. History keeps changing for better and we too learn in the process to reach the ultimate truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.